Job title: REMOTE Software Engineer – HW Security Analysis – C/C++ and EDA
Based in San Jose, but scaling remotely nationwide, we are a cybersecurity startup that is revolutionizing the way we secure silicon and comprehensvie hardware security assurance. We provide efficient and scalable security verification throughout the entire semiconductor chip development lifecycle, so organizations can detect/mitigate hardware vulnerabilities prior to manufacturing.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer with extensive C/C++, Full Stack development with cloud-based applications, and experience in the development of and supporting commercial EDA software, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions that shape the way HW security verification and analysis are performed.
– Design and Development of tools that help hardware designers and security architects identify security flaws in their architecture and hardware design
– Review and collect requirements, innovate solutions considering relevant algorithms/heuristics, and implement the solutions
What You Need for this Position
– BS Degree in CS or similar (MS/PhD preferred)
– Expert-level programming and debugging in C/C++
– Cloud-Based Applications (AWS, GCP, or Azure) and experience transitioning from on-prem to cloud environment
– Algorithms and Data Structures for digital logic: Simulation, Synthesis, Formal Verification, or similar
– Design and architecture of efficient, scalable software systems and data structures to support compilation of billion gate designs
– Multithreading, multitasking, and job distribution to support analysis and netlist transformations to minimize runtime and memory footprint
– Development and Support of Commercial EDA Software
– Implementation and Verification of SoC Designs
– Background in or familiarity with Computer Security and related topics
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Compensation ($150,000 to $200,000K Base)
– Comprehensive Benefits
– Flexible PTO
– Work with a team of security experts dedicated to making a difference
So, if you are a REMOTE Software Engineer with relevant experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Heather Tilley
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $150000 – 200000 per year
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:34:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!