Job title: REMOTE Tax Manager- Public or Private Accounting – CPA
Job description: We are one of the premier CPA firms in the greater Boston area committed to providing our clients with sound advice, reliable consultation, and exceptional service. We specialize in industries such as Automobile Dealerships, Craft Breweries, Entrepreneurial, Manufacturing & Wholesale Distribution, Non-Profit Organizations, Professional Services, Real Estate, Staffing, and Technology.
***100% REMOTE position so no requirements on being in office (hybrid schedule is an option if desired).
What You Will Be Doing
– Manage client relationships and work closely with partners in servicing clients.
– Efficiently use available resources to meet deadlines and balance workloads.
– Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns in a timely manner.
– Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections for business and personal taxes.
What You Need for this Position
– 7 + years of relevant experience
– Public Accounting
– Corp, Individual, S Corp
– Outgoing and friendly personality a team player
– Had worker and Organized
What’s In It for You
-Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
– 401k Match
– 100% Remote
– Full Medical, Dental & Vision
– Kind and caring corporate culture from top to bottom
– Excellent career growth opportunity
We offer competitive compensation and world class benefits and perks. Please inquire for more information!
Tax Managers and Sr. Tax Managers are encouraged to apply ASAP and / or you can send your resume to me directly at: [email protected]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt Orlowsky
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $100000 – 130000 per year
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 00:12:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!