Job title: Retail Creative Manager
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Job description: Job Description
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by helping our teams push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Walt Disney Company’s Retail & Merchandising organization has an immediate opening for an experienced Retail Creative Manager to support Visual Merchandising and lead the Retail Creative Team.
You will report to the Manager-Visual Merchandising.
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This job is located in Orlando, FL.
- Five years of graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Office Suite)
- Comfortability with both MacOS and Windows OS
- Organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality, timely work with a minimum of direction or follow-up
- Proven ability to build working relationships, influence all levels by being knowledgeable and credible
- Expertise in print production-equipment, materials, vendors and sources, with new and innovative solutions.
- Comfortable giving presentations and updates to team of leaders and executive
- Positive team player with an enthusiastic attitude and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and to handle confidential information
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Lead a team in the development of strategy, design, fabrication, and implementation of all environmental graphic overlays for film, seasonal, and new product launches to support 350+ retail locations across Disney parks and resorts
- Manage the Retail Creative process from development through execution, and supporting the entire process, for multiple store design projects, including concept, sourcing, management of vendors, providing direction and design specifications
- Collaborate with architects, interior designers, retail concept designers, and visual merchandisers in the design and execution of store refreshes and new store openings
- Manage the production, design, and layout of retail graphics. Includes budgets, schedules, sourcing and purchasing of print materials for retail projects.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Store Design, Merchandise Presentation, WDI, Operations teams, and vendors on all Merchandise initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring all campaigns and projects reflect the highest standard of quality, are true to the brand, and maintain one cohesive look and feel through all touch points
- Distribute and assign design projects to team of designers by creating production spreadsheets and documents with location maps, measurements, and collection of all necessary data for each project.
- Lead a team of creative design professionals. Work towards continued development of all team members by providing tools, resources, and guidance to each individual
- Create and manage communication process related to signage and graphics for field execution.
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
The Walt Disney Company, together with our subsidiaries and affiliates, is a diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a changing world.
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 22:42:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!