Job title: Retail Marketing Associate – Teva
Job description: Job Title: Retail Marketing Associate – Teva
Reports to: Channel Marketing Manager – Teva
Location: Goleta, CA / Fully remote
The Retail Marketing Associate will assist the Channel Marketing Manager in planning and executing key marketing initiatives supporting the Teva brand marketing strategy across US retail channels, with a focus on independent retailers. The Associate will be the point person to oversee execution and distribution of retail tools including POP program, promotional items, Virtual Training program, Tradeshows, and seasonal assets to US retail partners through coordination across brand design team, Sales team, creative agencies, and contracted vendors.
This candidate must be very organized, detail oriented, and eager to learn and develop within their role. This person must possess strong communication skills, proficiency with excel and data analysis, and brand / industry passion. This individual needs to understand the core consumer and the broader opportunity and have a sense of urgency to move quickly in a fast-paced brand.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Support execution of POP program – oversee design, production, and delivery of branded POP, format & submit weekly orders, support individual rep requests, act as main point of contact for vendors, provide logistical support with order entry / delivery details, share inventory updates with reps, and assist in budgeting and reporting process.
- Own distribution of seasonal graphics: Brief POP graphic needs and one-off requests to Brand Design team, manage samples / review approval process, order distribution, budget, and timelines.
- Lead GWP and promotional item process and strategy, working closely with all partners to coordinate ideation, brief, design, production, and communication to all stakeholders. Manage all vendor communications, budgets, and timelines, ensuring creative consistency and brand standards across all items.
- Assist with Tradeshow planning and execution including booth layout, display needs, coordinating shipping logistics, and submitting expenses related to shows.
- Lead Teva Virtual Training process and timeline, working closely with Channel Marketing Manager, sales, and the product team to share videos and manage questions or received responses.
- Assist with seasonal and ongoing Rep requests, working with Channel Marketing Manager to ensure priorities and then leading briefing process with Creative team, ensuring assets are aligned with brand and retail marketing goals.
- In collaboration with all Marketing channels, lead the Marketing Bulk forecast and manage inventory with Sales Ops and CE teams.
- Support with seasonal Retail recaps as directed by Channel marketing Manager.
- Oversee execution of Deckers Order Entry Management System, training all new Teva Marketing employees and ensuring accurate execution and support.
Who You Are
- A self-starter and team player who brings passion, enthusiasm, and focus to their work
- Able to prioritize, time-manage, plan and organize effectively
- You possess the ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, agencies, and other employees of the organization
- You thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Proficient with excel, data driven
- Interested in marketing, sustainability, and design
We’d love to hear from people with
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years related marketing experience.
- Apparel/Fashion industry experience preferred
- Previous experience coordinating and supporting launch of key marketing initiatives
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Wed, 25 May 2022 07:35:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!