Job title: Retention Marketing Coordinator
Job description: Job Title: Retention Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Associate Manager or Manager, North America Omni Retention Marketing
Location: Goleta, California or Remote
- The Retention Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Manager or Associate Manager in planning and executing CRM email marketing in North America in an audience ecosystem across designated brands within the Deckers’ portfolio (HOKA, Teva or Sanuk)
- This team member will help drive North America retention marketing efforts across broadcast email, automated behavioral email, SMS and geo targeting email programs
- A strong candidate for this role is comfortable with email marketing campaign briefing and analytics while being naturally inquisitive about consumer behavior
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Email campaign planning for retention marketing support of key product launches and brand moments Organizing creative asset and first party data audience requests to enable impactful marketing tactics Supporting regular reporting and hypothesis-driven AB testing Interfacing with brand marketing and creative team partners on a regular basis
Who You Are
- A confident, self-starter with a positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented champion who leads by example with meticulous organization
- A compelling presenter who can deliver campaign performance results in a digestible way
We’d love to hear from people with
- Passion for digital marketing, eCommerce and digital analytics
- Familiarity with email marketing, loyalty programs, or SMS tactics with 0 – 3 years of experience
- Experience with an email service provider (ESP) such as Oracle Responsys or Sailthru
- Familiarity with personalization tools such as Dynamic Yield, Wunderkind, or Pixlee
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:17:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!