Job title: Risk Management Executive
Job description: JOB DISCRIPTION
Position: Risk Management Executive
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Located in the Dallas area (Relocation may be available)
- 5+ years of experience in insurance or risk management; construction-related experience
- Available to travel (25-35%)
- Comfortable in a customer-facing role
- Basic knowledge of construction industry and contractor-related risks
- Proficient in standard casualty insurance coverages: General Liability, Worker’s Comp, Auto, Umbrella
Some of the duties will include:
- Addressing insurance and risk management-related questions from assigned Members
- Quarterly risk management calls with memebrs
- Certifcate of insurance reviews
- OCIP and CCIP negotiations/reviews
- Subcontract Insurance requirement audits
- Manage insurance renewal process wth assigned members
- Coordinate any insurance renewals with stakeholders
- Maintain broker, carrier, and external party relationships as necessary
My name is Taylor Nesvold. Gpac and I strive to offer you the best job placement experience. Did you know our services don’t cost you anything? All I ask for is referrals. Our clients hire us to find great people like you. I hope I have the opportunity to earn your business, and I look forward to discussing your career goals.
For immediate confidential consideration for any current or future opportunities, email me with your resume and availability: [email protected] or call me at (605) 679-4938.
If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY!
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:05:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!