Job title: RN
Company: Nurses PRN
Job description: Intensive Care Unit Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the ability to make timely and spot on decisions while keeping composed during unpredictable, traumatic events.
Intensive Care Unit Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if the patient’s condition changes.
- Helping doctors with medical procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning correctly while taking care of patients.
- Supplying necessary medication in a fast moving, highly stressful environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
Certification and/or Licensure: NCLEX-RN as well as Pediatric Advanced Life Support and/or Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Joint Commission Certified
Be notified when new jobs like this are posted.
Travel or Local Contract
$79.20 – $85.80
Days, 12 hours
Location: Urbana, IL
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:33:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!