Job title: RN
Company: Nurses PRN
Job description: Neonatal ICU Nurses work with newborns with moderate to severe issues care. Additionally Neonatal ICU Nurses provide care 24 hours a day to these little patients and they offer help to parents. Neonatal ICU Nurses work as a member of a large team of doctors and nurse practitioners.
As a Neonatal nurse duties consist of:
- Closely monitor infants reporting physicians of changes.
- Assist with developing and implementing a plan of care.
One year of experience as a Neonatal ICU Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
Must be certified in Neonatal Resuscitation and/or Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Joint Commission Certified
Be notified when new jobs like this are posted.
Travel or Local Contract
$49.61 – $53.74
Nights, 12 hours
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 03:15:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!