Job title: RN-Registered Nurse- Chemotherapy – Full-Time- Days
Job description: Job Description:
We Are Hiring
Title: Registered Nurse
Schedule: Full-Time, Days (no weekends or holidays)
Hospital: Ascension St Joseph Chicago
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60657-5640
Ascension Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
Overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan and Lincoln Park, Ascension Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago in the Lakeview neighborhood is an academic hospital that’s home to experienced doctors with a passion for providing exceptional patient care. The hospital also hosts several centers of nationally recognized care, including the Chicago Institute of Advanced Bariatrics, the Mark M. Connolly Center for Cancer and Specialty Care and the Diamond Headache Clinic.
What You Will Do
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- ONS or OCN certification strongly preferred
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all.
Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electornic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more inforamtion.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:26:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!