Job title: Sales and Business Development San Diego, CA
Company: Mckenzie Adams
Job description: Job Purpose:
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ClientBase, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellence
- 5+ years Account Management/Business Development experience.
- Background in selling project management talents
- Position requires day to day to client site when required
- A proven track record of success is critical.
- Heavy cold calling and prospecting background required.
- Must be a self-starter, hunter, and a strong closer.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all management levels (internally and with customers)
- Proven track record of selling at the executive level
- Sales and lead gen experience
- Experience/insight into hiring staff
- Experience/insight into recruiting agencies
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong customer service instinct
- Tech savvy and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Startup compatible, not just startup romantic
Driven, self-motivated, fast-learner * Smart, creative, and independent thinker with great attention to detail
- Great at communicating to a team and to clients
- A good mix of friendly and assertive
- College degree or equivalent experience required
This is contract to permanent role.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:21:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!