Job title: Sales Associate – Digital Media & Advertising
Company: Future plc
Job description: We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
SmartBrief, a Division of Future, is the leading digital media publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. By combining technology and editorial expertise, SmartBrief delivers the most relevant industry news to nearly 6 million senior executives, thought leaders, and professionals.
As Digital Sales Associate working with the Food & Beverage team to help win new advertising clients through research and outreach to the leading consumer goods and foodservice suppliers in the industry. You’ll set marketing and discovery meetings and build relationships with Fortune 500 companies and innovative start-ups alike, and you will develop sales, media, and industry expertise that will help you advance your career.
- A keen interest in publishing, media, or advertising
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, think creatively to solve problems, and work effectively in a fast-paced media/technology business
- Computer savvy with proficiency with in basic business software suites, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-suite
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
Our Future, Our Responsibility – Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees – current and future – are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:19:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!