Job title: Sales Consultant
Company: Specialty Outdoors & RV Sales
Job description: RV, TRACTOR & BOAT SALES CONSULTANT
Excellent Income Potential: $60K – $120K+
238 Lafayette Street, London, OH 43140
Paid Training & Great Benefits!
No Experience Required! Previous Sales or Customer Service Experience in Any Industry is a PLUS!
Specialty Outdoors is seeking to hire RV, Tractor & Boat Sales Consultants to join our team immediately! You will succeed with extensive, PAID training and the support from our Management Team! We strive to have a positive, friendly, and professional work environment, and we are looking for those with a similar mindset!
Previous experience in real estate, retail, online marketing, and customer service translate well in this position! This is a great opportunity for a rewarding, long-term career. Apply online and upload your resume today! Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
We offer terrific benefits which include:
- Unlimited earning potential: $60K to $120K+!
- Performance Bonuses!
- Bi-weekly Pay Period
- Excellent, Ongoing Training is Provided!
- Opportunity for long term employment and growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 5-day work week, closed on Sundays!
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Learn and follow our trusted sales process
- Work with our industry leading team to sell RVs, Tractors, and Boats with the highest quality customer experience
- Commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Conduct effective demonstration of units
- Close sales by working closely with our Finance & Insurance team
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/repeat business and referrals
- Stay on top of market trends and current dealership inventory
Qualifications/Requirements – Sales Consultant:
- Sales experience in RV, Automotive, Marine, Tractors etc. is preferred but not required! We will train the right candidates!
- Previous experience in real estate, retail, marketing, and customer service translate well in this position!
- Outgoing, friendly, and easily ‘connects’ with customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Energetic and motivated to succeed
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to learn, follow and execute a proven sales process
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Upload your resume and complete the assessment for immediate consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen
About Us: Specialty RV, Tractors & Marine has been serving the mid-Ohio communities of Lancaster and surrounding areas for the last 19 years! We are a family-owned dealership and believe culture makes a difference! We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Expected salary: $60000 – 120000 per year
Location: Dayton, OH
Job date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:50:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!