Job title: Sales Consultant
Company: Specialty Outdoors & RV Sales
Job description: Sales Consultant – Automotive
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
We offer terrific benefits which include:
- Generous pay plan! Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- Performance Bonuses!
- Bi-weekly Pay Period
- Excellent, Ongoing Training is Provided!
- Opportunity for long term employment and growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 5-day work week, closed on Sundays!
Specialty RV, Tractor & Marine has been serving the mid-Ohio communities of Lancaster and surrounding areas for the last 19 years! We are a family-owned dealership and believe culture makes a difference! We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Location: Amanda, OH
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:56:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!