Job title: Seasonal Retail Services Professional
Job description: Company Overview
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
This role is a high value-added business partner to Sales, Sales Operations and Order Fulfillment functions within Fanatics. In this role, the Retail Services Professional will facilitate revenue potential by providing efficient order management processes, system expertise and valuable order bank information for our Retail Accounts. This individual will work cross functionally to bridge the gap and understanding between Sales and Order Fulfillment, ultimately translating information into actionable data for Sales and our Retail Accounts. They will effectively communicate and collaborate with the Sales team and Retail Buyers to manage the order book life cycle – order entry, order status & tracking, and problem-solving delayed orders to ensure we ship in full and on time. This position will provide essential reporting to all levels of Sales, including senior leadership.
- Daily order bank management for designated Retail Account(s) to ensure accurate and timely shipments.
- Critical partner to Sales and Order Fulfillment to determine right action plan for Fanatics and our Retail accounts regarding their orders and shipments to drive and achieve revenue plans, as well as elevate the service Fanatics provides.
- Manage booking deadline order entry and confirmation process, including validation that all expected demand has been entered, and work with Sales to ensure pricing is accurate and that launch dates and requested ship dates are aligned.
- Process sales orders via manually or electronically (EDI) and confirm all orders received accurately / troubleshoot any issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of all internal systems to run internal reporting via BI and FMS.
- Analyze reporting data to provide order status to the Sales team and Retail Buyers, as well as actively root cause and problem solve on any delivery or system related issues.
- Maintain vendor compliance to include item setup, vendor applied services, ticketing, special order process, etc.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, vendor applied requirements and pricing.
- Strong understanding of the entire order lifecycle (program launch thru shipment).
- Management of special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of related Account Service and/or Sales Analysis experience
- Professional written and oral communication displaying a courteous manner and desire to assist the customer and internal departments.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with FMS and BI or Order Management is a strong asset.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:02:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!