Job title: Securities Valuation Analyst – Investment Banking Firm
Job description: Description
Securities Valuation Analyst – Investment Banking Firm
Our client is a private, independent investment management firm serving as an investment advisor to over 2,200 institutions in over 60 countries. Over $1 trillion in client assets are under their management based in Boston, MA.
In their pursuit of investment excellence, they are hiring for a Securities Valuation Analyst. You will be responsible for the overall pricing process within Enterprise Data Services as it applies to fixed income securities, exchange-traded equities, derivatives, and currencies.
Some of their employee reviews:
“The firm has a collegial and collaborative culture and the work is both interesting and challenging”
“The company truly cares about its employees and communities”
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive and comprehensive pay with benefit packages
- Hybrid work schedule
- Strong opportunity for career growth
- Strong job security
- A company that values work-life balance
- Friendly and professional work environment
Securities Valuation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting complex and routine inquiries initiated by portfolio management, trading, performance, and fund admin teams in a timely. Accurate and thorough manner
- Exhibiting expertise in fixed income pricing methodologies and security types
- Identifying system or workflow inefficiencies and creating solutions to better business processes
- Executing daily validation procedures, ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and consistency of pricing data across multiple platforms
Securities Valuation Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant financial services industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with SQL, VBA, Tableau, Bloomberg, or other tools for analyzing data is a plus
- Sound business judgment coupled with strong analytical/problem-solving skills
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 03:36:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!