Job title: Security Supervisor (Full Time) – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Magnificent Mile
Job description: A Security Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily supervision and training of Security Officers/Guards to ensure the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting with the daily supervision and training of Security Officers/Guards to ensure the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Coordinate and lead response to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Initiate preliminary investigations into incidents and write reports and ensure accuracy of necessary documentation
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform duties of a Security Officer, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Debt-free education – Team Members (all U.S. based, regular full/part time Team Members) will have access to a variety of educational credentials from leading universities and learning providers through our industry-first partnership with Guild Education, inluding: college degrees, high school completion, English Language learning, digital literacy, professional certifications and more!
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 02:36:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!