Job title: Senior Account Executive , Amazon Advertising Global Sales
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
Understand Amazon’s display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· 5+ years of B2B sales experience
· 7+ years of digital ad sales experience · Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenue
· Proven track record of aligning cross-functional teams, internally and externally
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions
· Proven ability to sell and manage custom-built programs from concept through execution.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience selling digital or online media.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:13:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!