Job title: Senior Accountant – International Accounting Group – Hybrid
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Job description: Our client in the Downtown Chicago area has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant in their international accounting group. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of accounting processes including month-end financial reporting, journal entries, reconciliations and financial reporting. below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Who: Strong Stable Public Company
What: Senior Accountant – International Accounting Group –
When: Immediate Need
Workplace Policy: – Currently 100% remote, Hybrid in the future
Salary: Up to $105k, plus bonus, excellent benefits, generous PTO
Senior Accountant – International Accounting Department
- Assist with typical accounting duties such as prepaid’s, accruals, cash deposits, general schedule reclassification’s, fixed assets, etc.
- Prepare fixed asset roll-forward schedules and related balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare various schedules for the quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience
- Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- MS Office and Excel
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $105000 per year
Location: Northbrook, IL
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:15:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!