Job title: Senior Advertising Operations Manager
Job description: The Microsoft Casual Games Studio delivers the best-in-class casual games for Windows, Mobile and Web. We are looking for an experienced digital advertising operations manager who will play a key leadership role in driving revenue for our global portfolio of games such as the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Minesweeper, and Mahjong. As a senior level operations manager, this role will also include managing and mentoring other members of the advertising team. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who are at the forefront of digital advertising and are passionate about building an ad-driven business.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to improve the yield of our programmatic display, video, and native advertising inventory. You will be expected to:
- Manage the end-to-end integration between our content, advertising SDKs, 3rd party ad exchanges and advertisers.
- Manage and coach other members of the advertising operations team.
- Optimize the balance between ad load, price floors, deal priority levels, ad quality standards, and user experience.
- Identify business needs and developments in the ad industry to incorporate into our ad strategy.
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party programmatic exchanges, buyers and ad tech vendors.
- Closely monitor performance data across titles and partners to ensure business stability and growth.
- Assist the content production teams with creating, testing and launching new in-app advertising features and experiences.
- Support and guide the success of our ad sales teams in their efforts to create new partnerships and execute deals with advertisers, including campaign/deal management.
- 6+ years of recent digital advertising experience in ad-tech, operations and project management.
- Previous experience in managing and mentoring teams.
- Expertise in coordinating & onboarding advertising SDKs, ad exchange connections and partner integrations.
- While the focus is on Windows App products, experience managing iOS/Android and web advertising is strongly desired.
- A thorough understanding of the programmatic space and expertise with supply and demand side platforms. (Examples: SpotX, Xandr, Magnite, DFP, Pubmatic, Facebook, Etc)
- Adept at complex data analytics as it pertains to ad monetization.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with 3rd party buyers and ad tech vendors.
- As the studio is primarily remote-work and not based in an office, you must be comfortable and confident working independently with a high degree of self-motivation.
- BA/BS or equivalent required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Redmond, WA
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 04:12:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!