Job title: Senior AE FinTech
Company: Sales Talent Agency
Job description: In 2021, our client was selected as one of the top WealthTech companies in the world by WealthTech 100. Since then, they have only improved their standing and bettered their product. Now, they are looking to hire their first Business Development Manager who will help them grow to even higher heights. Some key points on the role are below:
- The company started in 2010 and has a stable base of financial clients including HSBC, RBC, ScotiaBank, etc.
- They recently raised over $35 Million in PE funding which they are using to grow their team
- They offer very competitive salaries and greatly value their people
- You get the best of both worlds in this role – The stability of an established company and the excitement of a fast growing startup.
What is expected of you? * Quota Attainment – Must have a hunter mentality and strive to meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Build and execute on Pipeline – will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads. You will be supported by a team of BDRs but great candidates will source their own deals as well.
- Demand Generation – You will create demand for the company’s services by leveraging value proposition and managing campaigns that promote and drive new customer acquisitions.
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – You will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with The company’s forecasting cadence.
- Build Long-term Relationships – You will work with the client executive team to drive optimal LTV from existing clients, including the capture of cross-sales and up-sales.
- Collaborate with team – Share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach across regional teams.
Great candidates have…
- 5+ Years of sales experience in Finance, FinTech, or Wealth Management
- A track record of success closing deals and exceeding quotas.
- A strong knowledge of Wealth Management and finance
- Experience in B2B sales especially selling with 3+ month sales cycles
- Expertise in using modern sales and marketing technology
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
- $200K base with around $400K OTE
- A supportive global team
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Great employee benefits – medical and dental are 100% covered
- Downtown Toronto location (but primarily remote work)
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Continuous investment in employee education, training and certifications
- Medical benefits
- Transit friendly
- Work from home / flexible hours
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:30:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!