Job title: Senior Analyst- Digital Commerce Merchandising & Merchandising Ops
Job description: Job Description
Responsible for collaborating in the design and leading the execution of Digital Commerce merchandising and/or operations strategies pertaining to one of more of the following: assortment strategy, supplier management, visual digital merchandising, digital merchandising process design, digital merchandising analytics, category-led marketing strategies, and merchandising operations, or other projects as needed.
- Assists in the development and execution of digital merchandising strategies that are aligned with Company goals and are focused on delivering value to the customer.
- May develop communication and guides to in support of effective execution of Digital Commerce merchandising strategies. Provides clarification and technical support for more complex digital merchandising issues and questions.
- Leads day-to-day activities to meet departmental objectives. Masters and innovates within one area of specialization and provides input to streamline and improves processes within a broader functional area.
- Partners with various areas within the Company, vendors, suppliers, contractors and cross functional project teams to drive results through enhanced merchandising programs and policies.
- Completes and provides complex analytical analysis to provide insights for program design and management decision-making.
- Ensures that merchandising programs are developed to align with the customer value proposition.
- Utilizes an advanced knowledge of internal digital merchandising processes and external best practices and trends to provide recommendations for continuous improvements and advancement efforts for Walgreens merchandising programs.
- Utilizes an advanced knowledge of KPIs and targeted merchandising strategies that drive store results to ensure integrated product coordination within the store and online experience, while increasing customer count, cross sales and channel-agnostic loyalty and engagement. .
- Engages and develops analysis for interpretation of results and analyzing trends.
- Develops and executes assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Participates in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
- Reviews alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
External Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience in one or more of the following areas: retail, procurement/purchasing, merchandising, vendor relations, pharmacy operations, or retail marketing OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in two or more of the following: retail, procurement/purchasing, merchandising, vendor relations, pharmacy operations, or retail marketing.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, supply chain, finance, marketing, or business.
- Experience working in the digital space.
- Experience working with P&L concepts – revenue, cogs, gross profit margin, operating expenses and income.
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 23:43:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!