Job title: Senior Creative Director, Marketing
Company: Thrive Market
Job description: ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We are seeking a Senior Creative Director, Marketing to lead our in-house creative team and own the creative strategy and development of all marketing advertising, brand, member and revenue growth across all channels onsite and offline.
They will lead our 25+ person in-house creative team and help to identify best practices for growing, engaging and renewing customers through a variety of channels, such as paid social, TV/OTT, display, Tiktok, email, onsite, and SMS. The Senior Creative Director, Performance Marketing will be tasked with ensuring our customers are shown targeted content at each stage of the funnel by bridging data, trends, and creative into performance driving content.
Reporting directly into our CMO, you’ll work closely with the in-house creative team to ideate on inspiring creative ideas, design directions while providing clear, actionable feedback. You’ll mentor, coach, and lead creative efforts with workshops, brainstorms, and critiques all the way through to final presentations to help up level creative work and make Thrive Market a modern, disruptive lifestyle brand whose membership is no brainer for future consumers.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the in house creative team
- Align on the overall marketing vision with CMO and provide ongoing positive mentorship and guidance of all team members and build, support and retain a world class creative team
- Push the quality of the work and craft forward every day to drive stronger business results and tie to business goals such as revenue, member and brand growth
- Develop the culture of the team to ensure they are engaged – inspired, inventive, curious and excited to continually raise our in house creative
- Drive best in class performance marketing and revenue building creative
- Drive new consumers to engage and convert in collaboration with Paid Media, Marketing, and Creative – from conception to launch showcasing the value of Thrive Market membership
- Own cross-channel always on marketing to drive and optimize customer acquisition and retention against sales and growth KPIs across Display, Programmatic, Social, Youtube, Affiliate, OTT, TV, Tiktok.
- Lead cross-functional workshops with marketing, member growth, member engagement, brand, content and creative design to create creative strategy and value props messaging and high performing assetsBe curious and consistently look for new ways to communicate with our audience with contextually relevant creative that drives results
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers engage with Thrive Market throughout the marketing funnel to continue to improve & personalize it as well ensuring coherency of messaging
- Create a set of Creative KPIs that span growth and brand (mapping to the user journey) and tie back to business objectives; track these regularlyLead creative design team to strategic & creative output of Growth channels, guiding growth creative campaigns from inception to production to design, and ensuring that content is backed by data and insights, leveraging best practices by channels
- Lead member revenue driving campaigns as part of our always on content and promotional calendar
- Continue to build brand and mission equity and awareness and push our pipeline of bold counter-worthy Thrive Market owned brands as the best value for members
- Increasing brand awareness via organic social and finding novel ways to make the thrive market membership a no-brainer
- Lead quarterly planning to ensure big scalable and seasonally relevant contentLead the video and photography team to drive best in class content for youtube, OTT, and TV, as well as high performing assets for onsite and paid ads
- Support packaging team to create bold, iconic, Thrive Market brands and packaging including launching new categories and brandsSupport team on production ensuring best in class values with cost efficient processes
- 10+ years of experience in Creative Strategy, Performance Marketing, and Direct-To-Consumer
- Strong People leader who is experienced in managing and coaching sizeable creative teams
- A digital native / ecommerce background who has the ability to work with highly technical and multiple stakeholders and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of growth marketing and how performance is measured & optimized across all channels
- Proven track record of ability to connect deeply to a customer through content
- Experience digesting data from multiple channels and ad types (Facebook/Instagram, Influencer, Tiktok, TV/OTT, Email, etc.) to drive messaging and creative insights for growth
- Excel power user & proficient with tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, in addition to ad platform reporting
- Excellent executive and cross functional communicator and partner across all forums & mediums, with superb organizational skills
- Curious, hungry, proactive, results-oriented, data-driven, and thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented environments
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Stocked kitchen in our Thrive Market Home Office with Thrive Market products
- Yoga, meditation and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Learning & Development Training programs through Udemy
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We’re a community of more than 1 million members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (424) 291-9534 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 04:40:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!