Job title: Senior Designer, Manager II, Creative, eComm – Walmart Connect
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
About Walmart Connect
Partnering with the top brands in the world, the Creative team at Walmart Connect produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and optimistic individual who is passionate about advertising and able to transform creative concepts into thoughtful design work for our advertisers. You will be focused on a specific vertical (i.e., Food, Consumables, Entertainment, etc.) working with various advertisers to create compelling omni-channel campaign work from concept to final execution. This role is right for you if you are a strategic + innovative thinker, have an ability to build and maintain professional relationships, possess strong business acumen, and effective time and project management skills.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to create and produce compelling digital solutions that align with business objectives outlined in project briefs.
- Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions under the guidance of Art Directors to translate business needs into innovative solutions.
- Explore trends and competitive landscape, incorporating appropriate use of color, type, tone, and style into digital design practices.
- Assist Art Directors in developing and communicating brand/visual style guidelines and standards.
- Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, and app, keeping the user journey in mind.
- 4-6+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry.
- College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
- Expert knowledge of design, typography, photography, layout principles, and production process.
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are must, knowledge of Figma or other software is a plus.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively.
- Passion for Walmart, our partners, products, and marketing.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years’ experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Content Management Systems, Digital Content Management, Editorial, Retail Management, Supervising Associates, Vendor Management
Primary Location… 850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654-acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth – Silicon Valley.
Santana Row – San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: San Bruno, CA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 01:50:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!