Job title: Senior Digital Media Advertising Specialist
Company: Social Driver
Job description: About Social Driver:
Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner for our clients. Our company mantra captures our mission, culture, and values: “We believe the future is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history.” We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a brighter future.
About this position:
Does the future of social and digital media advertising excite you? Are you eager to integrate emerging advertising capabilities to elevate client projects? Do you have proven-success in building and executing paid advertising campaigns including social media, search and display campaigns? Do you want to work with a world-class team? Then this is the position for you!
Our Social and Digital Media Advertising Specialists work alongside industry-leading project and account managers, social media specialists, content and creative specialists and other digital experts to build and execute impactful advertising campaigns – as well as collaborate directly with clients on strategy, processes, performance, and best practices.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of digital media advertising strategy and execution (google, native, ip targeting, programmatic) and technical experience to accurately track business performance to ad placements. Social media advertising experience in addition to digital is a plus. If you have strong digital media advertising experience, a passion for strategic campaigns, and are a team player, we encourage you to apply.
This position is remote.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Develop and present cross-platform advertising strategies to clients.
- Manage day-to-day operations of social and digital advertising campaigns, including: Pixel installations, launching, monitoring and optimizing ads, managing ad spend versus budgets, and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and that service level commitments are met.
- Clearly communicate advertising campaign performance through quantitative and qualitative data reporting and provide ongoing recommendations for optimization.
- Research and build target audiences and keyword lists based on the clients’ needs and objectives.
- Coordinate with multiple departments (creative, content, account teams, etc.) to construct high-performing advertising campaigns.
- Provide expert level knowledge on ad platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Spotify, TikTok and other leading platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or experience equivalent
- 5-10 years of advertising experience required
- Agency and/or consulting experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Client management experience required
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with digital ad platforms including Google Ads, YouTube. Programmatic and native advertising experience is a huge plus.
- Knowledge and experience with conversion tracking and pixel installation, executing successful digital advertising campaigns
- Should have experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Possess ability to build strong relationships with channel partners.
- You enjoy working with others in a collaborative (remote) environment that balances team-wide communication.
- You have a passion for helping clients connect with people, their audiences.
- You believe in sustainability and scalability so you support the idea of clear documentation and support processes.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
How to Apply:
Apply online with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the position.
We take pride in our culture and offer a competitive salary with great benefits, like unlimited PTO, 401k, continuing education, phone reimbursement, medical and dental, short-term/long-term disability, flexible work schedules, and great colleagues.
Commitment to DEI:
Social Driver is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in hiring, marketing, programming, and in all other aspects of the work we do. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are deeply connected to our mission, our success, and our culture.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 03:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!