Job title: Senior Insurance Specialist
Company: Lifetime Insurance Services, Inc.
Job description: Looking for a licensed P&C insurance agent who would like to build a business for themselves. The opportunity is for someone who dreams big and one day would like to open up their own office in the Phoenix area. If you have always considered yourself an entrepreneur then this may be a good fit for you.
- Goal oriented with a drive to succeed.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- People-oriented, outgoing and genuinely enjoy dealing with clients.
- Home office with internet, computer, scanner and printer.
- Property & Casualty license.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages and policy changes in a timely manner.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Utilize technology to conduct business on a daily basis.
This opportunity provide access to my carriers, systems, leads, E&O and a competitive commission split. The competitive commission split will allow you to be paid for what you produce. In addition to offering commissions on new business you will also be paid on renewal business. This allows you to build a nice income stream. Initially you will be working out of your home until you have proven yourself then the next step would be to look at opening up your own office. A realistic goal for a good agent is to be making 6 figures within 5 years.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:55:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!