Job title: Senior Manager, Digital Advertising
Job description: The Digital Advertising, Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing paid search, paid social, and programmatic campaigns (including display, Connected TV, and streaming audio) for select BrandMuscle clients. This position helps develop the digital paid media strategy for clients, builds the campaigns within various platforms, including but not limited to, Google, Facebook, DSPs, etc. The Senior Manager must be comfortable pulling, interpreting, and leveraging report insights and to make campaign optimization decisions based on client objectives and determined KPIs.
The Digital Advertising Senior Manager will also provide management, coaching, and training to team members and work collaboratively across the Digital Paid Media and Marketing Strategy teams to achieve collective goals. This position will work to constantly evaluate and streamline all products, tools, and processes to keep the group delivering excellent quality and value for our clients.
- Hire, train, coach, and mentor a team of digital paid media buyers in the US and abroad to become future team or client account leaders.
- Oversee clients’ digital paid media programs: buy, place, and analyze media to provide actionable improvements, enhancements, and growth opportunities for clients
- Develop and execute digital paid media strategies by understanding client initiatives and goals, staying ahead of industry trends, and collaborating with our Marketing Strategy team
- Inspire the media team to be the very best they can be by creating a work environment that fosters smart-thinking, creativity, collaboration, and the delivery of exceptional work
- Partner with the Analytics team to establish clear measurement plans for campaigns that will be used to optimize media for maximum performance
- Contribute to the resource library and processes to support the success of all team members (one-sheeters, screen recordings, reference center, training sessions, how-to guides, etc.), both from a vertical perspective and also an industry perspective, across tooling, technologies, research, etc.
- Partner with finance department to ensure payment and invoices are run smoothly; including spot-auditing your campaigns and reports to ensure accuracy
- Lead client meetings for new program opportunities and initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, preferably in an advertising agency, multi-unit retail, or franchise/dealer organization
- 2+ years of management experience and demonstrated experience developing, coaching, and motivating future media leaders
- Tooling experience in platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and DSPs
- Report oversight in tools like Domo, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Ability to manage and prioritize a heavy workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience planning and overseeing multi-market, multi-tactic media plans
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed in use of Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- BrandMuscle requires all team members to either receive a COVID-19 vaccination or to test and mask appropriately to protect themselves and other team members if interacting with coworkers, clients or vendor
- TheTradeDesk, GroundTruth, or Simpli.fi experience
- Strong understanding of JIRA and Kanban boards
- Experience managing large volumes of campaigns simultaneously
- Microsoft Teams & SharePoint experience
Cleveland OH 44114, Chicago, IL, or remote.
BrandMuscle requires all team members to either receive a COVID-19 vaccination or to test and mask appropriately to protect themselves and other team members if interacting with coworkers, clients, or vendors
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 00:16:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!