Job title: Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales- Partner Manager, Consumables, Walmart Connect
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
With a proven understanding of both online and traditional marketing, this role will align with an Account Manager and counterparts within the Sales organization to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and to drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities with strategic clients. Success in this position will require a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers, ecosystem partners (PMD’s and Agencies) close new business and provide holistic marketing solutions.
As a Partner Manager on the Consumables team, you will report to a Consumables Team Lead on a specific named account or an account list and use your 7+ years of experience selling digital or omni performance advertising solutions to businesses across the Consumables business. We partner with consumables suppliers to launch new innovation and products every day as we look to surprise and delight our customers.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Relationships: Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, understand and identify contacts that manage multiple budgets (brand, shopper, DR, video, etc.), and close large JBPs with the Fortune 500 marketers
- RFPs: Create and present needs-based solutions and high-quality objective based opportunities to RFPs
- Revenue: Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
- Account Planning: Develop and actively manage short and long-term account plans based on client brand and performance marketing objectives
- Vertical/Industry Expertise: Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Walmart Connect’s success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect: Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Measurement & Insights: Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda and to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Connect’s measurement solutions
- Pipeline: Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources
- Thought Leadership: Serve as an industry thought leader in creative and digital advertising in order to drive creative and client success leveraging Walmart Connect’s ongoing product and technology developments. Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Walmart Connect marketing solutions
- Executive Presence: Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Walmart Connect to CEOs and CMOs both at Walmart and at Suppliers/Marketers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and diligent follow-through
- 7+ years’ experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Performance Marketing, e-Commerce Sales, Digital Video Sales, Retailtainment, Experiential Marketing and/or Online Advertising
- 7+ years’ experience managing client direct accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell
- Strong understanding of Walmart consumer behavior and how Walmart helps suppliers, marketers and consumers
- Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Strong ability to apply operational rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess, and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level Clients
Masters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Primary Location… 221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 00:34:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!