Job title: Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Partner Manager, Global Accounts
As a Partner Manager on our Global Accounts team, you will report to a Manager of Industry and use your 5-7 years experience selling digital advertising solutions, to Walmart’s largest accounts to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the CPG category, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop, and manage new accounts that will complement our existing CPG client roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you will be supported by a cross-functional team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has chartered our explosive growth.
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Walmart Media Group’s success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda and to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Media Group’s measurement solutions
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in Shopper Marketing Sales, eCommerce sales, Retail Ad Sales, Search
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching and exceeding revenue/business targets
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities and financial understanding
- Operational rigor (SFDC pipeline, call reports, account planning, etc.)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and diligent follow-through
- Customer-obsessed, Curious, Collaborative, Consultative, Courageous and Competitive
- Authentic and passionate
- Respectful, Inclusive, Honest, Transparent
- Positive and solutions-oriented
- Sense of humor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level Clients
Masters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Primary Location… 121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Job date: Fri, 20 May 2022 03:26:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!