Job title: Senior Product Manager – Payments
Job description: Cloudbeds is on a mission to make the world a more welcoming place by providing the SaaS technology that powers hotels and innovative travel lodging worldwide. We build advanced cloud-based hospitality software for over ten thousand hotels, hostels, and vacation rentals, servicing hundreds of thousands of guests a year. We are leveraging the newest, most advanced, and modern technologies to scale our solutions. Our software manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Cloudbeds has hundreds of team members across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We have been a #remotefirst company since our founding in 2012, and we encourage every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe.
Cloudbeds is developing a next-generation, global payments solution to power hundreds of thousands of hotel and lodging customers worldwide. Through our modern SaaS platform, we are bringing our customers an unrivaled level of payment processing capabilities while redefining the market for payment solutions in hospitality tech.
Cloudbeds is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Manager for Payments, who will lead a cross-functional team in order to create, deliver, market, and grow our Cloudbeds Payments product and business. You must have the skillset to build a fully-global payment facilitation service within a large-scale B2B2C SaaS platform. We onboard, underwrite, and facilitate merchant services for thousands of hoteliers around the globe. You must have a passion for thinking outside of the box and an ambition to grow a multi-currency, cross-border, omnichannel payments solution that is native to the Cloudbeds SaaS platform and has the ability to deliver first-class payments solutions to any hotelier regardless of size, type, or locale.
Location: Remote – US
What You Will Do:
- Own, drive, and deliver a fully-featured, omnichannel, global payment facilitation (PayFac) solution to tens of thousand, growing to hundreds of thousands of hoteliers across 150+ countries
- Develop, communicate, and sell your product vision to our customers, stakeholders, engineers, and cross-departmental heads
- Work with marketing and other product team members to determine GTM strategy
- Become a product evangelist by building and promoting Cloudbeds Payments as a leader in hospitality tech
- Solicit, consider, and negotiate alternatives, driving project planning with conviction once decisions are made
- Work hand in hand with engineers and participate in all agile processes to drive product planning, forecasting, and communication of the roadmap to your team and stakeholders
- This is a highly technical role, where you will be expected to understand and communicate the complexities of the payments industry, especially as it relates to technology and the implementation of payment solutions
- You will be working closely with our engineering team in understanding all aspects of building a globally scalable PayFac solution
You’ll Succeed With:
- 6 + years of product management experience at a global scale with deep experience in the FinTech and SaaS space, preferably PayFac solutions for B2B2C businesses,
- Experience launching new payment methods or partner integrations within the greater payments ecosystem of gateways, PSPs, payment networks, merchant services providers, issuers, and acquirers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field
- Proven ability to work directly with stakeholders, customers, and technical teams
- Proven ability to clearly articulate business needs and turn those into written requirements
- Enjoy your work in a 100% remote environment. You have a track record of being able to coordinate big projects across a distributed group of team members and stakeholders
- Well-honed data-driven decision-making skills
- Experience working within an Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent conflict resolution and collaboration skills
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 23:11:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!