Job title: Senior – Professional Analyst Career Education Instructor
Company: DarkStar Intelligence LLC
Job description: Senior – Professional Analyst Career Education Instructor
DarkStar Intelligence, LLC is seeking a Senior Professional Analyst Career Education Instructor supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) located in Washington, D.C.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
- Serve as a lead platform instructor (in person and online) for DIA’s Professional Analyst Career Education (PACE) courses, including Foundational PACE, PACE Essentials, and PACE Modeling and Methodology Building (MMB).
- Present DIA approved curriculum and support materials, lead classroom discussions and exercises, and respond to student questions.
- Act in the role of a Senior Intelligence Analyst (SIA), reviewing students’ analytic products. Participate in the development and maintenance of support materials, including but not limited to a training task inventory, program of instruction, lesson plans, course syllabus, course schedule, classroom exercises, evaluation rubrics, examinations, and job aids.
- Qualify as an instructor under ADJ’s Instructor Professionalism Program (IPP) within twelve months of hire.
- Attend and participate in training conferences and meetings at the direction and approval of the Government.
- Possess a TS/SCI, CI Poly preferred.
- Possess at least two (2) years of experience within the past five (5) years as a Senior Intelligence Analyst (SIA) or equivalent, rigorously reviewing complex all-source intelligence analysis and providing detailed, constructive feedback to entry-level through senior personnel. PACE instructors shall have experience working within analytic elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency, a Combatant Command, or a DoD intelligence service center and applying Intelligence Community Directive 203. Instructors shall possess training delivery experience with strong student engagement skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years of working knowledge in using Microsoft Office and Windows.
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.
DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 06:16:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!