Job title: Senior Sales and Leasing Associate
Job description: Job Description
Are you ready to make the next move in your career? McKinley has a wonderful opportunity for you! We are looking for a charismatic and customer focused leader to join our team as a Senior Sales and Leasing Associate, located in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, Michigan area! This position is with our Owned Residential division working only at apartment communities we own and operate as important long term assets.
Compensation: $48,000.00 Salary + Bonus Potential + Benefits
A bit more about what you’re going to do:
- You’ll be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service, first and foremost.
- Although you may not manage people in this role, you will lead and manage the sales activities of your community and be involved in strategic decisions within the business.
- Contacting and following up on leads, touring and leasing is the essence of your day. You’ll be responsible for making sure the customer’s experience is always flawless.
- You will work closely with and develop relationships with our residents to achieve high levels of resident satisfaction and retention.
- Posting on Craigslist is a must – you’ll do several ads each day so bring your creativity to the table.
- We work hard and fast. We need you to keep up, support us in any way possible and produce excellence. Job Requirements
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Ideally, you have a background in customer service and sales and have been really great at it.
- You need to be fanatical about providing the best customer service. That’s the essence of our business!
- We want you to be looking for a career in sales! We love to teach! If you want to be a long-term player, we’re in. Let’s help you grow and round out your skills.
- You are self-motivated and want a leadership role, but not necessarily the responsibility of managing a team.
- Soft skills! Don’t be robotic. You’ve got to be able to build rapport, inspire trust and confidence, and bring problems to resolutions in the interest of both the employee and the business.
- Be flexible. Sometimes the solution to the problem isn’t very obvious.
Are we what you’re looking for?
- McKinley was founded in 1968. Our main operations are in Michigan and Florida!
- We are well-regarded in all aspects of investment real estate. Our accolades are prominently displayed on our website for you to check out. Most importantly, we achieved this status by going above and beyond to create the best possible experience for our customers and employees.
- We value collaboration, creativity, and meet the highest expectations while having fun doing so. We wake up every morning excited to come to work.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re going to pay you well.
- We have comprehensive benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k), Life and AD&D, EAP, Prepaid Legal. We’ve got it all.
- We have a great wellness initiative to help you meet your personal health goals!
McKinley Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
Expected salary: $48000 per year
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:40:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!