Job title: ServiceNow Dev Admin
Company: LiveView Technologies
Job description: Why LiveView Technologies:
LiveView Technologies (LVT) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LVT is the world’s leader in remote security systems orchestration and data analytics. Our hardware and software platform provides unparalleled speed to delivery, no costly infrastructure upgrades and full lifecycle management. With LVT units in every state and three countries, we’re positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets. We closed out 2021 in record fashion for the 3rd year in a row by tripling revenues and growing to 300+ employees. Now LVT is poised to make 2022 another record year!
To learn more about LVT visit our website at: https://www.lvt.com/about
As a company, we’ve had a strategic and deliberate growth focus. We are a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you’re excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
The LVT technology stack is built on an event driven architecture allowing us to leverage the best of breed solutions. We have begun implementing ServiceNow to track and organize our growing fleet, steamline implementation projects, centralize our field services operations, simplify shipping logistics, enhance our client support capabilities and drive an outstanding, continually improving, customer and partner experience. We are looking for the right person to join our ServiceNow team. Are you the right person? If so, we have an immediate opening for ServiceNow Admin/Developer.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop a strong understanding of the role ServiceNow plays in the customer journey for LVT
- Thoroughly understand how the ServiceNow platform has been implemented to enhance the customer experience and drive better automation
- Meet with stakeholders to discovery and document requirements to enhance the ServiceNow offering
- Prioritize backlog into a continuous delivery kanban reducing WIP and driving projects to completion before starting new projects
- Eliminate as much customization of the platform as possible using as much “out of the box” functionality as possible
- Build strong relationships of trust with Client Services by providing transparency, removing roadblocks, and delivering value to reduce workcenter bottlenecks.
- Be an individual contributor in building the Servicenow platform to meet and exceed the needs of LVT Client Services.
- Monitor the health, usage, and overall compliance of the Platform and perform routine maintenance to retain peak performance; patch and upgrade as necessary.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with the Servicenow platform in administration, implementations, and development. Experience with the following applications and functionality preferred:
- CSM (Customer Service Management)
- FSM (Field Service Management)
- PPM (Project Portfolio Management)
- ITAM (IT Asset Management)
- ITSM (IT Service Management)
- App Engine Studio
- UI Builder
- 5+ years working in or for Client Services organizations (Non-IT focus) preferred
- 3+ years building and administering customer portals
- 3+ years experience in a business analyst role covering various business functions preferred
- Experience integrating ServiceNow (ideally using IntegrationHub and Flows) with other enterprise platforms
- Strong business function and operations acumen
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Smartsheet, Salesforce, GSuite, Office 365, ZingTree, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, etc
Education & Training:
- Business technology or related technology degree preferred
- ServiceNow certifications preferred
What Makes you Successful:
Hungry, humble, driven. Become an expert in your craft, in our business, and in our clients; business. Self-starter, highly motivated. Contributes to a fun, positive atmosphere.
- Employee equity program
- Performance based incentive pay
- Unlimited flex-time off
- Standard paid holidays (9)
- Health, vision, and dental
- Voluntary life insurance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
All candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment.
Location: Orem, UT
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 01:23:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!