Job title: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
Company: LW Marketing
Job description: LW Marketing and Consulting is seeking to hire a talented Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you are passionate about growing social media channels for B2B and B2C and a self-starter, this would be a great fit.
Our company’s primary focus is providing marketing services for our largest client, eDist.com, the largest sales and support organization for Speech Automation Solutions in the USA and Canada. This year in our Cloud Solutions, we project a minimum of 25% growth.
This is an in-house position. No remote work options available.
The primary focus of the position will be writing and creating informed and engaging social media content that appeals to targeted audiences. The content will be posted in appropriate formats on various social channels. To as a succeed as a social media coordinator on our team, the candidate will need to also follow brand voice and guidelines and monitor KPI’s to improve paid and organic performance.
Why work here?
We have a fun and relaxed, but “get-it-done” work environment
Casual dress is our normal office attire
We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation
We are unique in the market and thrive by implementing cutting edge techniques and technology
Our core value is “make it fun every day!”
We are poised for massive growth and opportunity
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience utilizing social media for businesses
- Knowledge of social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, GMB
- Ability to utilize social media for impressions, reach and brand awareness
- Experience understanding buyer personas
- Creating targeted ad campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Must be familiar with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Tracking performance (ROI, KPIs) of paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience and Knowledge of eCommerce
- Utilizing social media marketing tools such as Loomly, Hootsuite
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Tracking engagement and utilizing SEO tools such as Semrush to optimize content
- Creating lead generation campaigns
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Creating reports using existing tools
- Previous work with law firms, healthcare industry or b2b marketing a plus
- Adobe Spark, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere experience a plus
- Creating short video content for social media purposes
- Zoho Platform Experience (CRM, Projects)
- Experience writing blog posts related to our target sectors
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Agency and corporate experience a plus
- Degree in Marketing or related field
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) available to all full-time employees.
Health/Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k with company match and FSA, all available per company policy.
This is a full-time hourly position based in Bonita Springs, FL, 34134.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM or 9 AM to 6 PM or something in between.
Prolonged periods sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Applying for this position:
Please apply in the careers section of our company website for LW Marketing
Pre-screening questions are required to process the application
Applying on External Job Platforms:
Certain job platforms will not present the pre-screening questionnaire. In this case, please apply via the company website to expedite your application.
External applications without pre-screening questions attached will require an additional step
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screening
LW Marketing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:05:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!