Job title: Software Development Engineer, AWS – Enterprise Engineering
Job description: DESCRIPTION
In this role, you’ll drive innovation, write the front-end and back-end software that delivers a service for use by all Amazonians, leveraging the scalability and innovation with Amazon’s AWS cloud services.
Key job responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building services that scale for millions of global users
- Driving new innovation in the AWS ecosystem
- Work with and learn many different technologies every day including Java, Python, etc.
- Solving complex problems with elegant solutions by working across teams and organizations in AWS
- Expanding your own skills by constantly learning and experimenting with new tools and ideas to evolve your team’s processes
- Deeply own the full stack and entire life-cycle of our products, from the roadmap to the /architecture to implementation and continuous iterative development
About the team
The AWS Enterprise Engineering organization is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer with a strong background in cloud platforms development. We are using AWS products to evolve traditional enterprise tools and services or building new high-performance services – if you are passionate about AWS and have experience building critical services at global scale, this is the team for you.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 5+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Python, Node.js including object-oriented .
- AWS certifications such as SA Professional and DevOps Professional
- Hands-on experience delivering software systems using AWS products
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions in a team-based environment
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines build processes and Agile software engineering practices
- Experience with UI frameworks like React.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:53:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!