Job title: Special Education Teacher
Company: RCS Learning Center
- Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team?
- Want to receive great training and experience at work?
RCS is looking for Special Education Teachers to join us in providing the highest quality of individualized, educational services to students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities
ABA Special Education Teachers work in conjunction with the Clinicians under the Supervision of the Educational Administrator to:
- Develop curriculum units
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEP’s)
- Align curriculum with Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks
- Comment on student’s progress
- Ensure student participation in MCAS and MCAS-Alt. Assessments
The Special Education Teacher will work with the RCS Clinical Team to organize:
- educational assessments
- placement tests
- the development of IEP’s
Candidate must enjoy children, have a Bachelor’s degree and the necessary certification, and preferably have experience in Applied Behavior Analysis. Please be prepared to submit references.
Full time positions are available at RCS Learning Center (Natick, MA). RCS offers competitive salary, excellent benefits for eligible employees including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability, life insurance, retirement plan and generous vacation and personal time pay.
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for you? To apply, please go to:
Please visit our new website at www.rcslearning.org!
Location: Natick, MA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:42:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!