Job title: Sr Design Program Manager, Music Industry, Amazon Music Creative Studio
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Are you excited about delivering on campaign level creative initiatives with captivating content? Are you driven by helping build project management pipelines to streamline workstreams and unlock efficiencies? Do you want to grow your skills of enabling and improving process alongside a global team of content creators and design experts? If so, the Amazon Music Creative Studio Program Management team is looking for a talented, passionate, Senior Design Program Manager with a track record of delivery, ownership and process improvement that is excited to help us operationalize studio processes and production pipelines across a variety of work streams. You will help champion how the Amazon Music brand and creative experience best drives its key messages, ideas, and relationships with customers across different geographies and musical cultures.
Key job responsibilities
Your key job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions to support the global creative studio across creative, marketing, product, industry and programming verticals
- Improve the briefing process – collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules
- Managing overall creative operations within campaigns in order to help raise the creative bar and protect resourcing amongst the creative team
- Define streamlined processes upstream, drive best practices, and develop end-to-end workflows for global content alongside global marketing partners, customer strategy owners, and content infrastructure teams
- Comfortable with communication on campaign roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to varying internal cross-functional, remote project teams and leadership
- Earn trust with marketing partners within the space, collaborating on overall process and potential improvements
- Manage event projects end-to-end, working closely with agency PMs, internal business partners, external vendors, global stakeholders and varying teams within Amazon
- Write, edit, review and maintain wikis and process documentation
This role may be based in Los Angeles, Atlanta, or Brooklyn or there is a possibility of being virtual within the United States.
A day in the life
We’re growing quickly and hiring the best; this is day one. This Senior Design Program Manager will support the creative team focused within areas of artist merch, livestreaming, artist marketing initiatives, and more within the Music Industry space. The role requires the need to be adept at both managing multiple large-scale campaigns simultaneously and building mechanisms, connecting global stakeholders on varying creative outputs, understanding intricacies of asset requirements, while also creating and maintaining mechanisms to remove the roadblocks to deliver content – including images, video, audio and motion. In order to build these mechanisms, they will work across global internal partners and external vendor resources, leveraging both process and technology to achieve our goals. The opportunity is to land all the briefs in the best way for each of our unique global music customers.
About the team
The Design Program Management team is embedded within Creative Studio, striving and focusing on creative operational excellence across all business verticals within the org. The DPM team establishes the end-to-end workflow and SOPs for creative collaboration with all marketing, product and partnering design teams. We set the standard for the process, earning trust with all partners, biasing for action when working within tight parameters, and using sound judgment to make decisions in areas of ambiguity or uncharted territories. We partner with our creative counterparts on the Studio and Brand team with the primary objective to enable the creation of bar-raising design for org-wide global campaigns and launches.
Our team is focused on balancing life with our work, and we do this via work autonomy and by putting focus on prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale. While there may be an opportunity to work from an office (location dependent), working remotely is supported, and often times encouraged. Work hours are flexible and typically self-defined.
Mentorship & Career Growth
One of the most exciting aspects of being on the Amazon Music Creative Team is the opportunity to partner closely with professionals across the full organization. The fast-paced, collaborative
environment means you’ll be working alongside music industry, product design, marketing, and creative rock stars who can help you accelerate your career, stretch your skills, and bring new ideas to market.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations and complexity
- 6+ years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies
- A degree in program management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party project management and/or ticketing systems
- Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a tight deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to work on different projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of creative desktop design tools
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders
- Demonstrated competency in cross-cultural communication and program building
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $141,000 – $190,700 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Expected salary: $141000 – 190700 per year
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:00:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!