Job title: Sr Manager, Creative Direction
Job description: Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
We continue to redefine the future of wireless and we’re looking for a creative visionary who has helped tell the stories of major brands in all of the
As the Un-carrier, we changed wireless forever. We abolished barriers, cut
the BS and eliminated mind-bending costs and complexities. We sparked a
wireless revolution. We led by example and forced an entire industry to
follow. But this was just the start. At our core – we love our customers. We put people first, treat them right and change the rules in their favor. We’re company with a beating heart that sees people over numbers. We celebrate differences – knowing we’re better together than apart, and we’re inspired to change the world for the better.
Our future is in redefining wireless. Not what is, but what will be. In bringing
choice, value and simplicity to customers in entirely new ways. In reimaging
a connected world for all – without limits. And while other companies focus
on who much they can charge…we dream of what customers can do.
Frictionless, end-to-end experiences. On their terms. Technology in the
service of people. Not the other way around. It’s this unstoppable mindset and our mission of becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world that inspires us every day.
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Director who has done it all – from
conception through execution. One who can work closely with Writers, Art
Directors and Designers to create memorable and impactful campaigns that
span all marketing channels. Someone focused on human-centered creative
built to serve specific audiences and platforms. Good creative and good
execution tell stories cross-platform, through sequential narratives,
experiences, and offers, and connects it all seamlessly. It brings the brand to
life in ways that engage and drive an authentic conversation. It’s purposeful,
impactful and always elevates the brand. This is second nature to you.
You will work directly with T Studios senior leadership, marketing leaders,
and the creative, digital and production groups to build industry leading
Marketing communications. This role also requires an ability to work closely
with executive leaders within the company to translate their thinking and/or
strategy into creative executions, presentations, and engaging content.
You’ll mentor and lead other creatives through the development process,
refining and helping teams deliver on the big idea.
- Guide and implement the campaign ideation, vision and design feel across
- multiple channels.
- Lead a team of creatives who are often working on separate and individual projects, helping with creative hurdles and ensuring all work meets brand standards.
- Visually assemble and implement campaign ideas to drive exceptional visual story development of concepts; leading and working with others on design mockups for campaigns and associated channels.
- Manage and guide the efforts to prepare and convey the campaign creative idea / concept for presentation from the creative team leadership up to and including executive leadership.
- T-Mobile’s success is due to our ability to craft a motivational story around people and our purpose. We create content that speaks with, not at people. You should be able to guide creative leads, copywriters, designers and steer work against this mission.
- Possess the ability to take ownership of ideation / creative initiatives and related decisions.
- Work effectively with and influence creative team members and other key stake holders in defining the vision of national and local campaignsand ongoing projects.
- Partner with creative team members and Studio Managers in overseeing the creative process throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Work independently and proactively. You can take a Brief – or more often, a conversation – and turn it into an idea. You know when to get others involved, and how to work with peers inside and outside Creative team
- Present your team’s work to senior executives, and thoroughly and thoughtfully and stand behind every creative decision. Ability to understand feedback and effectively communicate changes to all key creative teams necessary.
- Aren’t precious about your work. Don’t get us wrong – we want passionate Creative thinkers. But we also want Creatives seasoned enough to know when to push back, when to take feedback, and when to move on.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or design-related field.
- 8-10 years creative leadership experience with agency, studio, production company, or in-house teams.
- Proven track record of leading teams to deliver bar-raising work across mutiple channels
- Portfolio of work with major brands and examples of leading creative campaigns from strategy to execution
- Ability to provide innovative creative ideas while adhering to brand guidelines
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder-it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 02:54:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!