Job title: Sr. Manager, Customer Success Architects – Professional Services
Job description: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes Success Architect Sr. Manager – Professional Services will be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of Customer Success (CS) accounts and developing a team of Success Architects across Professional Service Clients. The Sr. Manager will develop senior executive relationships across the portfolio of accounts as well as with ServiceNow sales and partner leadership. The overriding objective for the Sr. Manager will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these managed accounts leading to client’s product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the account.
- Lead/contribute to business planning for the CS Professional Services sector aligned with the company’s overall strategic direction
- Manage/oversee the operational aspects of the CS portfolio delivering high customer satisfaction metrics, Quality Assurance, and profitability for the portfolio of accounts
- Manage and grow a team of Success Team Leaders and Success Architects, responsible for inspiring, growing, guiding and mentoring your team
- Develop strong executive relationships with senior level customer leaders, sales leaders, and ecosystem partners
- Support customer success pre-sales activities in collaboration with our commercial teams
- Drive a high rate of CS renewals and upsells within the portfolio of accounts
- Contribute thought leadership to customer success methodology and innovation with emphasis on industry specific IP for Professional Service customers
- Minimum 10 years in management consulting leadership role at a high performing consulting company or equivalent, focused on technology enabled transformations in the Professional Services sector (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software)
- Demonstrated success leading and growing a team of individual contributors
- Familiar with multiple ServiceNow product suites
- Understanding of issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across Professional Service Clients
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience
- Strong executive relationships with C-Level executive leaders
- Experience developing account partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Demonstrated success integrating with other internal account functions and external partners (consultancies, technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs)
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Successful track record of managing high performing teams, meeting or exceeding customer KPIs and expanding offerings with clients
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive business outcome and value realization across the portfolio
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars
- Must be able to travel up to 50% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 02:13:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!