Job title: Sr. Manager Recruiting- WW Ads, Senior Manager, Recruiting – WW Advertising
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place. WW Advertising Talent Acquisition (WW Ads TA) is focused on recruiting thousands of customer obsessed people to help Ads live out its mission.
Amazon Advertising is looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager to join our growing team. This role is responsible for leading the recruiting strategy and execution for two of our key business units globally. This role requires strong business acumen with the ability to communicate and articulate business strategy and data to senior business leaders within Advertising. You’ll be comfortable using data to set hiring plans across countries and will lead your team to deliver against these plans.
As a leader, the Senior Manager, Recruiting will apply recruiting subject matter expertise to drive operational excellence in talent engagement, talent attraction and talent assessment.
This person will be responsible for supporting, planning, developing, and executing on recruiting strategies related to DEI and other larger Amazon initiatives. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused recruiting leader with a passion for developing people.
In this role, the Senior Recruiting Manager will:
- Hire, lead, and develop a global team of Recruiters and Recruiting Managers
- Develop and deliver recruiting strategies for new and existing markets
- Influence multiple stakeholders within the business and across central teams
- Shape business decisions based on data & deep dive analysis
- Lead initiatives within the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
This position can be located in Amazon’s corporate offices in Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY. Other USA locations will also be considered.
- 7+ years recruiting leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree
San Francisco, California
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado-based jobs: This position starts at $151,600-$205,100/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- Proven success in utilizing data and metrics to set hiring plans and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to present complex ideas in writing in the form of authoring white papers, proposals, or other formal strategy documents
- Experience in the digital advertising industry is preferred, but not essential
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Expected salary: $151600 – 205100 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:11:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!