Job title: Sr. Marketing Manager, Beauty & Personal Care (B2B)
Job description: At Geltor we design award-winning ingredients for the world’s biggest consumer product companies. Geltor is looking for Senior Marketing Manager, Beauty and Personal Care (B2B), to help us grow our Beauty and Personal Care business. This position will report into the VP of Business Development and is a remote position. Proximity to west coast is desired.
Geltor brews fabulous proteins for the world’s biggest enterprises, and we need an experienced marketing leader that is customer and results focused. This person will help us solve complex and exciting challenges for our various audiences and identify new market segments. This is an exciting, new role with the opportunity to build, implement and execute on business and marketing strategies that will elevate and expand our beauty and personal care business.
- Key Responsibilities
- Drive successful introduction of new products and solutions to the market.
- Develop and manage all marketing assets and materials for product launches, including internal and external launch packages.
- Lead end-to-end campaign development including identifying insights and audiences, developing strategy, briefing creation, defining messaging and channel planning.
- Win support for your campaign ideas by partnering with key stakeholders in sales, R&D, claims, quality and regulatory.
- Partner with analytics and creative team to test creative and integrated learnings, ensuring that campaigns are constantly optimized and evolving.
- Develop intelligence in coordination with the sales and business operations teams, and ensure global and regional understanding of competitive threats, trends, pricing.
- Identify and define focused market segments, develop the product portfolio and new growth opportunities for the business that provide competitive advantage and significant growth.
- Build and maintain monthly forecasts and annual budgets of marketing KPIs and vendor management for tradeshows.
- Business experience with marketing or strategy development in the personal care industry. A degree in science fields preferred.
- Experience with social media platforms and digital marketing a plus
- Track record of breakthrough newsworthy campaigns, creativity, and innovative thinking.
- Understands the personal care industry and market trends well.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver effective business relations at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Ability to seamlessly work cross-functionally
- Willing and able to travel up to 30%
- Ability to influence with or without authority
Supporting Our Team
At Geltor, our employees are what matter most. We believe in taking care of our people and their families, so we offer a full spectrum of benefits including:
· Gold level health insurance coverage for you and your dependents through Blue Shield or Kaiser, with Geltor paying 80-100% of premiums for employees and dependents based on plan selection
· Dental and Vision coverage
· 401k with match
· LTD, AD&D, and life insurance
· Flexible time off to refresh and recharge
· Voluntary benefits including cancer and accident coverage
· On campus lunches
· Mental health care through Ginger
· Commuter FSA
· Dependent care FSA
· Paid family leave
As of January 2nd, 2022, Geltor will require all employees onsite or visiting sites on behalf of Geltor to be fully vaccinated against COVID19 or have a medical or religious exemption.
designs high-performance, sustainable ingredients for consumer product companies by combining computation, biology and materials science. Our first products are collagen proteins optimized for cosmetics and personal care applications and produced through a proprietary animal-free fermentation process. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
At Geltor we believe the most innovative progress and scientific discoveries happen when we include, celebrate, and embrace difference. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Geltor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 23:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!