Job title: Sr. Partner Solutions Architect – MarTech, Advertising & Marketing Technology
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Would you like to help build the Marketing Technology Industry partner ecosystem for Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you want to work with the some of the most innovative Marketing and Mar Tech companies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches?
Come join us!
The Amazon AWS Partner Solutions Architecture team is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist with a passion for creating strategies, best practices and solving complex technical challenges facing the Marketing Technology industry.
As a technical leader, you will collaborate with software and consulting companies to build scalable, secure, and high-performance solutions on AWS for the industry. The ideal candidate will possess the technical acumen and executive communication skills that enables them to engage at all levels of an organization.
You will be comfortable white-boarding complex software architectures with a room full of engineers and briefing executive audiences. You will get the opportunity to work with a wide array of AWS software and consulting partners, from well-established tech & consulting giants to innovative startups that were born in the cloud. You will author whitepapers and reference architectures that will be leveraged by the global Solution Architect community within AWS. You will deliver technical webinars, speak at public events and file patents for what could potentially be a future AWS products or features.
Candidates should demonstrate the ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of Marketing Technology businesses including Marketing Tech, Agency Services and Media companies. They should bring hands-on technical experience and expert architectural knowledge about industry workloads – including audience analytics, marketing and ad measurement, multichannel campaign management, customer data platforms, first party data enablement, identity graphs, and machine learning such as inventory forecasting, and contextual analysis. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with technology vendors (ISVs) providing services to the advertising and marketing technology vertical. Experience working directly with enterprise customers is required, and prior experience working with Marketing companies and Mar Tech is a plus. Strong public speaking and writing skills are required.
This position can be based anywhere in the US.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- BA/BS degree: computer science, mathematics, engineering
- Enterprise customer-facing experience
- 10+ years of technical and analytical IT experience
- 5+ years experience at a Marketing Technology company
- Technical knowledge of common enterprise applications and commercial software used across the Marketing Technology industry
- Understanding of enterprise systems, cloud architecture, advanced networking for bandwidth intensive workloads, scaled data processing, audience analytics and measurement, low latency workloads, software development lifecycle
- Experience working effectively across internal organizations and with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 5+ years of cloud development / infrastructure deployment experience, ideally AWS
- Experience with AWS services including AWS Certifications
- Experience with one or more of the following: Customer data platforms, campaign measurement, data lakes and analytics, ML, identity graphs, data privacy and security, marketing technology.
- Enterprise solutions selling experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 02:40:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!