Job title: Sr. Program Manager, Professional Services Programs
Job description: There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
As a member of Snowflake’s Global Professional Services and Training (PS&T) organization and part of the Professional Services Programs and Docs team, you will work closely with our world-class team to create, implement, and manage programs that support the Professional Services organization. Working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment, you will experience first-hand the immediate and direct impact your contributions have on Snowflake’s rapidly-expanding PS&T organization and its base of global customers.
AS A PROGRAM MANAGER IN THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DOCS AND PROGRAMS TEAM YOU MAY WORK ON THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES:
- Program management of new hire training, including bootcamps and classroom training, and ongoing training for tenured resources, including training events and self-paced training.
- Implementation and management of enablement content on Snowflake’s content management and LMS platforms.
- Developing learning paths, aligning latest product roadmaps, services strategy, and organizational skills and assets.
- Service Offering management:
- Work closely with with the Workload Services team, practice development groups, and other stakeholders to manage service offerings throughout their lifecycle
- Delivery tools:
- Driving selection, design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance/governance of tools to support delivery and enablement including standardized dashboards and lab environments with partner apps for training and demos.
- Security and IP management best practices
- Work closely with Security, IT, Legal, and PS stakeholders to drive and monitor best practices around security and IP management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BA/BS in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working within Professional Services or related field technical organization
- Demonstrated experience in the Data Analytics ecosystem (e.g., data warehouse, business intelligence, data science / machine learning, data engineering)
- Experience with technical enablement and instructional design and related lifecycle of development
BONUS POINTS FOR HAVING:
- Snowflake experience, ideally SnowPro Core certification
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado:
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $147,100 – $200,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado with compensation that aligns with your location. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Expected salary: $147100 – 200000 per year
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 06:05:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!