Job title: Staff Accountant – Construction
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Job description: Staff Accountant – Construction
Our growing construction client has an immediate need for a Staff/Project Accountant.
- Review invoices for accuracy and enter in the accounting software for multiple projects
- Review Subcontractor Payment Applications for accuracy and enter in the accounting software
- Effectively communicate with subcontractors and vendors
- Run monthly invoice review meetings with project management team to review current cost and prepare for the monthly billing cycle
- Manage the preparation of monthly owner billings for multiple projects, including all applicable backup
- Submit Audit summary to Senior Project Accountant for review and approval with monthly owner billing
- Maintain Subcontractor Compliance, including lien waivers, COI’s
- Maintain Purchase Order Ledger, Purchase Order Compliance
- Maintain Job Cost Detail accuracy with Journal Entries
- Efficiently and effectively guide project startup process with project management team
- Efficiently and effectively lead the accounting project closeout process with project management team
- Manage subcontractor and purchase order payments
- Bachelors Accounting or related field.
- Must have good Excel skills, Excel (Pivot Tables, If functions, Sumif functions, etc.)
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:10:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!