Job title: Structural Engineering Manager (P.E.) – Telecom
Company: TekCom Resources
Job description: We are seeking a Structural Engineering Manager with telecommunications industry experience and specifically with cell tower, mounts, and roof-top structural engineering experience. This is a direct Hire role based near Boca Raton, Fl.
- Supervises a team of Engineers and/or Designers
- Supervise and manage the performance of technical staff and provide technical direction and training to the members of the team
- Perform and review structural analyses of communication towers, antenna mounts and related structures pursuant to governing building codes and standards
- ·Utilize a variety of engineering software including both specialized and general-purpose finite element analysis (FEA) programs
- Design and review structural modifications to increase capacity of structures and foundations when required per analysis
What it takes to catch our eye:
· 6-10 years of telecom structural experience preferred; alternately 8-12 years of applicable engineering experience
· B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or comparable degree program required; Structural Engineering emphasis preferred
· P.E. Certification preferred
Management, Structural Engineering Manager, Structural Engineer, professional engineer (PE) is required. Structural Engineer (SE) License, TNX Tower and RISA 3D, Cell tower industry, building codes &standards, structural analyses, Permitting, NSB, Tower, Cell Tower, Site Modifications (Mods), New Site Builds (NSB), Entitlements, Lease, Zoning, ROW, Site compliance, Jurisdictions, Statements of Work (SOW), Permitting, A&E, Construction Drawings, Structural Analysis #TekComJobs #hiring #wireless #telecom
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
Expected salary: $100000 per year
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:32:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!