Job title: Supervisor Patient Access Performance Management
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Job description: Job Summary:
Supervises staff within the performance management team and ensures departmental administrative responsibilities are met. Manages all material and human resources and establishes a culture of service excellence focusing on patient engagement, and colleague satisfaction. Supports key areas of performance management; quality standards, training workflows, process improvement.
Education – Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
Education – Preferred:
- Associate’s Degree in Healthcare, customer service, process improvement or related field or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, customer service, process improvement or related field.
Experience – Required:
- 2 years In healthcare environment or related field and
- 1 year in leadership role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to function independently as well as interdependently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively plan, delegate and manage the work of others.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Preferred:
- Proficiency in Epic.
- Knowledge of QA software applications.
- Knowledge of telecom configuration and applications.
Location: Allentown, PA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:51:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!