Job title: Supply Chain, Merchandising & Logistics Officer
Company: California Closets
Job description: Job description
Our story: For more than four decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
This position will be a key leader charged with driving significant change, expansion and process discipline through his or her organization. The leader will work cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Sourcing, Product Development, and other functional leaders to ensure the Supply Chain and Logistics strategy is defined and aligned with the Company’s overall strategic direction and goals. Must be dependable, quick, hard working and interested in implementing new processes to make daily purchasing more efficient. Willing to follow the procedures set in place during training/ learning period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the development, leadership, and execution of the Supply Chain and Logistics strategic plan which includes:
- Purchasing + Creating purchase orders
- Inventory Management
- Product Research
- Constant and consistent communication with our vendors, designers, engineering & production team
- Oversee initiatives and solutions that mitigate supply risk while balancing investments in working capital and achieving cost reduction
- Work closely with the executive team, set ambitious but achievable goals to improve efficiency and fulfill the company’s broader objectives.
- Establish formal process for capacity planning, production planning and inventory management
- Understand 3rd party distribution center operations, backlogs, service levels and issue resolution processes
- Set and manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Liaise and negotiate with owned operations and suppliers
- Monitor and support e-commerce freight strategies
- Continually analyze and stay current with the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures, provide recommendations for improved processes and performance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3- 7 years’ experience in Distribution Operations
- Minimum of 3- 7 years’ of related experience in Supply Chain or Logistics Operations required; fulfillment center or Aftermarket experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams and collaborating cross functionally
- Quick and efficient with a high sense of urgency.
- Understanding of general office workflow and management requirements.
- Familiarity with information technology
- Must Know Quickbooks
- Experience with Inventory/ cabinetry preferred
Health Benefits / Paid Time off:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
This is a salaried position , Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, on site.
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:52:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!