Job title: Tax Staff – Public Accounting
Company: Southwest Accounting Resources, Inc
Job description: Growing CPA firm in Chandler, Arizona is looking to add Tax Staff to their team:
In this position you will:
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-2 years of tax experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word.Doc to Thyra at [email protected]
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 03:32:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!