Job title: Technical Architect – Building Envelope
Company: Genesis AEC
Job description: Are you passionate about architecture and design? Does pioneering a new approach motivate you to excel?
If so, we are looking for you to join our exceptional team as a Technical Architect!
WHO WE ARE
We re Genesis AEC – an award-winning architecture, engineering, construction management, and CQV firm and a leader in the life sciences industry. Ranked #5 in Pharmaceutical Design by ENR magazine, we re designing and constructing facilities that advance worldwide health. We re proud to contribute to our clients success, earning honors that include a 2021 ISPE Facility of the Year (FOYA) award and an ENR Mid-Atlantic s Best Manufacturing Project award for our work at the National Institutes of Health.
Our culture is based on inclusion, one where all identities, backgrounds, and perspectives are embraced. When you re on our team, you ll find you are supported, challenged, and encouraged to grow – with opportunities, training, and a work-life balance to help you succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsibilities include building envelope investigation and analysis, code review, report writing, preparation of design and construction documents for major envelope projects, construction administration, and field inspections.
- Knowledge of software such as THERM or WUFI
- This position will include local and national travel.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years experience in building envelope consulting including performing investigations, cause and origin damage analysis and the design of repairs and rehabilitation of exterior walls, windows and roofing.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of various performance testing for envelope components, such as ASTM and AAMA.
- Litigation support preferred but not required. Professional license, RRO, RRC (etc.) preferred but not required.
WHY YOU LL LOVE IT HERE
- Our collaborative and positive culture sets us apart
- We offer schedule flexibility*, including 9-hour days Monday-Thursday and 4-hour Fridays, all year long; daily hours that work with your commuting or personal obligations; and a hybrid in-office and work from home balanced work week. *For field-based personnel, flexible scheduling may be subject to client/project site requirements.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX insurance plans, with two-thirds of your premiums and deductible paid!
- Competitive 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
- Thought leadership opportunities, including a $1,000 award for presenting or publishing your technical expertise!
- Competitive company-paid training opportunities
- A 5% salary increase for earning your professional license!
- Endless opportunities to grow your career
- And so much more!
Are you ready to unlock your potential with us? With your passion and our vision, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here! Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:55:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!