Job title: Technical Project Manager (Telecommunication)
Company: STAND 8
Job description: We are seeking a Technical Project Manager for a client specializing in software and services for communications, media, financial, and digital enterprise service providers. If you areready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Moorpark, Plano, Dallas, Raleigh, and more.
- Identify project requirements, define project deliverables, manage project roles, and determine training requirements to meet/exceed project expectations.
- Provide support and offer Wireless Communication industry specific knowledge/experience based on client direction.
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Deploy, validate, and acceptance test network connectivity products and solutions for Open RAN/5G/4G.
- Manage lab projects, global lab trials, and field trial deployments, and support their entrance and exit process, including defining criteria for project start and end eligibility.
- Define and communicate project scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resources.
- Manage and track daily activities and deliverables, manage work of extended team, and drive project completion on time and according to project plan.
- Manage resource allocation during project execution phase.
- Participate in or conduct project reviews with stakeholders to perform ongoing assessments on progress of projects.
- Guide reviews of completed projects with customers to incorporate lessons learned into future roadmaps and goals.
- Identify key metrics and measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the program.
- Translate high-level architecture for system dependencies into technical roadmaps.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for the project and gather and prioritize requirements.
- Manage coordination of all interested parties.
- Manage project risk by leading regular cadence of risk meetings, updating the risk register, and implementing risk mitigation.
- Provide service delivery management.
- Provide queue management by responding to inbound requests for Services and managing backlog.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management domain, with at least 4 years of managing large projects
- Experience and knowledge in several key domains relevant to the Wireless Communication Industry
- B.A/B.Sc. degree, global equivalent or higher
- PGMP certification
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Teaming Across Boundaries
- Interacts with Respect
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Project Management
- Process Excellence
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:14:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!