Job title: Telecommunication Engineer, Senior
Company: Booz Allen Hamilton
Job description: Telecommunication Engineer, Senior
Are you looking to put your problem-solving prowess to the test in a rapidly-evolving systems security research and development environment? You know that embedded and application developers, reverse engineers, and vulnerability analysts all play key roles in the capability development lifecycle. As a Computer Network Operations (CNO) Capability Development Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to analyze complex local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, and selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices. Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms, including e-mail, file transfer, multimedia, and teleconferencing. Configure systems to user environments. Support the acquisition of hardware and software and subcontractor services. We’re looking for someone like you to have a direct impact on the nation’s security.
On our team, you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle of software projects, our technical capabilities, product design. Working on an agile team of experts, you’ll perform reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of diverse software problems. You’ll inform operational parameters for complex systems, as well as leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to influence the delivery of your work. You’ll determine what the art of the possible is – what can be done – and then you’ll bring it to life for your clients.
Are you ready to help us combat the most advanced adversaries?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience with VMware vSphere, including vCenter, ESXi hypervisor and VM lifecycle operations
- Experience with IMS core elements and protocols/signaling, including SBC, TAS, AAA, P/S-CSCF, or ePDG
- Experience with L3 routing and L2 switching, including dynamic routing protocols
- Experience with Telco Cloud architectures and NFV
- Knowledge of Linux enterprise system administration
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with vulnerability analysis and exploit development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Assembly
- Knowledge of telecommunications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 06:59:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!